Statement of Faith
- We believe that the Bible is the inspired Word of God and is without error, infallible and authoritative in the original writings.
- We believe in one God, eternally living in three Persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His miraculous virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His substitutionary death and atonement through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, and in His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful man, that faith in the Lord Jesus Christ and rebirth by the Spirit are essential.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, by Whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
- We believe in the forgiveness of sins, the resurrection of the body, and life eternal.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of the Church, which is the Body or the Bride of Christ, made up by all who are spiritually reborn through faith in the Lord Jesus Christ.